How to create a common company address book
You want to create a common company address book.
In order to create a common address book in Outlook that can be used by all company employees please follow the steps below:
- Create a contact folder in the public folders.
In the folder properties go to the Outlook Address Book tab and check the Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book option. In the Name of the address book field enter the name of your common company adress book.
- Open the Outlook Address Book and go to the folder you created a moment ago. All contacts with e-mail addresses from the public folder will be displayed. Owing to this, all network users will be able to use a common address book.
- Applies to: CodeTwo Public Folders 4.0, 4.5
- Categories: How-To
- Last modified: 2016-06-01
- Created: 2008-08-11
- ID: 25
- Keywords: client module, CodeTwo Public Folders, Outlook, contact, common address book