Email Signatures & Disclaimers
This feature will help you automate and centralize the management of email signatures & disclaimers on your Exchange Server. It lets you quickly create professional signatures for all employees and eliminates the need to configure signatures templates manually on users' machines. You can:
- Add signatures & disclaimers to emails sent from any popular email client and mobile devices (e.g. iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, Outlook, Entourage, OWA etc).
- Prepare templates with an easy to use HTML editor.
- Use beautiful, ready to use and easily adaptable templates from the built-in library.
- Create personalized signatures using data from Active Directory.
- Add employees' photos to emails.
- Place signature directly under the latest message in a conversation.
- Add different (e.g. shorter) signatures on replies.
- Create different signature templates for different company departments (AD Containers).
- Place your signatures or images wherever you want in an e-mail. Apart from footers, you can use headers or side-banners.
- Add signatures in HTML, RTF or Plain Text format.
- Give your end users control over their signatures so they can choose which signature version should be added. For example, if users need a signature in German, then you can set up the program to replace the standard English signature with a German one every time they type in GERMAN-SIG.
- Avoid multiple insertion of disclaimer in reply messages (conversations).
- Add company logo to fulfill Corporate Identity standards.
- Add different versions of disclaimer for different departments.
- View footers in Sent Items folders. Signatures and Disclaimers are visible in the Sent Items folder in sender's email client. This way, employees can easily see exactly what their sent messages look like and, more importantly, you can prove that all emails that have been sent fulfill legal requirements.
Marketing Banners in Emails
If your company sends a lot of emails every day why not use them for promotional purposes? With CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro you can automatically add clickable texts or graphics to all or selected outgoing messages.
- All banners are inserted centrally on Exchange Server and editing or replacing them with new ones takes just a few clicks.
- Banners appear in the body of a message (not as attachments).
- You can place your banners wherever you want in an e-mail - you can use footer, header or side-banners.
- Banners are added to messages sent from all popular email clients and mobile devices (e.g. iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, Outlook, Entourage, OWA etc).
- Prepare templates with an easy to use HTML editor.
- Time ranges. Imagine your company has a special offer which needs an urgent promotion within the next 2 weeks. You can set up a time rule (for 2 weeks), which adds a promo banner or even a pdf attachment describing details of your offer to every email leaving your company, for the selected period of time. Sales & marketing departments will love it!
Intelligent Email Forwarding/Rerouting
With CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro you can set up central, automatic rules for email forwarding. You can set up general rules forwarding all emails meeting given criteria, without having to do it manually one by one and without any action on the end-users' part.
Forwarding only selected messages
You can forward all correspondence or only selected emails based on various criteria such as: email content, email attachments, type of message or its direction. For example, you can automatically forward all emails coming to your company's general address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) to appropriate departments: job applications to HR department, invoices to accounting and sales inquiries to sales department.
Forwarding to multiple recipients
A new sales enquiry sent to an employee who is on holiday can be automatically forwarded to another member of the sales department and simultaneously to the head of that department. With CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro you can do it simply by specifying multiple addresses in email forwarding rules.
Forwarding to external email addresses
With CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro you can set up a rule forwarding selected emails to an external email address without having to add it to Active Directory contacts or a Distribution Group. Just type in the address where messages should be forwarded to and... that's it! You can use it to forward important emails to private email accounts (e.g. gmail/yahoo) to anyone who doesn't have access to company's mailbox.
If you don't want an email to reach the recipient you can simply reroute the message using our program. For example, you can automatically reroute all emails sent to disabled AD users.
Centralized Email Autoresponder /Auto-Reply Messages
CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro lets you quickly set up a central autoresponder for a group of people, selected departments or even the whole company. You can use it to create a "weekend autoresponder" for the entire company, automatic "We will contact you within 24 hours" message for new sales enquiries or a central "Out of office" reply for all employees who are on holiday.
Active Directory Values
Each auto-reply can have personal information pulled from Active Directory. This way, recipients can obtain additional information such as mobile phone number of the sender etc.
HTML Editor will help you create a nice looking autoresponder templates with images or employees' photos. Thanks to the built in library, you can create professionall looking emails within a few minutes.
You can send automatic replies to all correspondence or only to selected emails based on various criteria such as: sender, recipient, email content, email attachments, type of message or its direction. For example, you can send separate auto reply to new messages coming from outside of your organization.
This feature prevents message wars between servers, which can get your servers black listed.
Apart from sending an auto reply message to the sender, you can simultaneously forward the original message to another employee in your company to handle the issue.
This feature helps you take control over email attachments going through your server. You can easily and automatically:
Let's say your marketing department wants to run a marketing campaign and send a special pdf brochure to all emails sent out by the marketing and sales departments. You can set up a rule that automatically attaches the brochure to all emails containing keyword AddBrochure1. Simple, isn't it?
If you want to control or minimize the size of emails on your server, you can set up a rule automatically compressing all attachments exceeding a given size. This feature can help you cut down the Megabytes flowing through your server. End-users will no longer need to manually compress files they want to attach – you can zip all the files for them automatically!
If you want to block unwanted (e.g. suspicious) attachments you can set up a rule automatically stripping all attachments of certain types (e.g. exe files) or exceeding a certain size limit. Additionally you can: notify the recipient, save the attachment on your disk or even block the email and forward it to additional recipients for inspection.
Email Filtering & Categorization
CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro lets you categorize emails going through your server based on their content, using a built-in dictionary of keywords. You can use predefined keywords or create your own keyword groups to categorize emails to block or forward them or to do whatever you want with them.
You can use the block message action to sift out spam. Our program lets you define your own spam filtering criteria – simply add keywords that you want to filter to the dictionary.
Masking confidential information
Would you like to make sure that no important information (like credit card numbers or strategic company data) leaks from your company? Simply use our predefined dictionary or define your own keywords that you want to protect and mask. For example, you can replace credit card numbers with text [removed credit card number] or make sure that the name of your company is always written in capital letters (e.g. bestcompany becomes BESTCOMPANY). In our company we use it to replace the word "forgot" (which is forbidden in our company) with ******.
Email Content & Design Control
This feature lets you control the content and design of emails sent from your company. With CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro you can:
Rewrite senders address
This option enables you to automatically modify the "From" field when the message travels via Exchange Server. It might be indispensable if some employees in your company use their own email addresses for internal correspondence (e.g. email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) and want to use their team address (e.g. email@example.com) for all outbound emails. It is also helpful for PAs or secretaries who need to send emails as their boss. What is more, it lets you avoid problems with Exchange "Send as" permissions.
Add recipients to email
You can automatically add additional recipients to messages meeting specified criteria. This feature is useful, for example, when a manager requires a copy of each email sent to external recipients.
Modify Email Subject
This feature can be used for example to tag incoming messages on the fly when they are processed by Exchange Server. Once email subjects are properly tagged, it is easier to browse and find searched emails.
Remove Themes & Stationery
You can remove all stationery that was initially added by end users at the client machines. This feature helps to maintain uniform look of all company correspondence regardless of how end user mail clients are configured.
Force email format
This feature will unify the format of all messages in the company, even if they are sent from mobile devices that frequently cannot send new mail in HTML. If you combine this action with the Remove Stationary and the Signature and Disclaimer features of our program, you can ensure a unified and professional look of all email correspondence sent from your company.