Customizable filtering and DLP policies for Exchange server
How to stop a message from leaving your organization with critical data in it? Credit card details, internal documents, financial reports, confidential data - these all are very delicate pieces of information and can be exploited if they fall into wrong hands.
Luckily such scenario can be avoided with CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro feature - DLP (Data Leak Protection). With it you can easily manage and seal tightly your server to prevent any data leakage.
With a wide range of available categorized dictionaries and regular expression algorithms CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro can detect messages containing whole phrases that are not meant to be shared outside your company. The program can be configured to detect attachments too and remove them before email leaves your server. Moreover, such policy-violating message can be not just blocked but also forwarded to your information security officer (ISO) to alert him.
- Monitor emails with a range of various predefined DLP dictionaries
- Create your own custom phrase dictionaries, categories or modify existing ones
- Regular expressions support for pattern phrases detection (e.g. credit card numbers, document ID, invoices etc.)
- Standard wildcards support
- Attachment detection and filtering based on their properties
- Sensitive phrases or attachments removal
- Message blocking and redirecting, e.g. to Information Security Officer (ISO)
- Optional alerts sent back to policy violating senders