Take the tour and get your free trial
Just click through the tour of CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010 to learn more about the features of this great Exchange 2010 add-on. Download a 30-day trail and put it through its paces in your environment. You'll see how easy it is to add email disclaimers and signatures at Exchange 2010. Take a look at the program's video tutorials or slide through the screencast to learn more. If you wish to get the ball rolling right away, just give us a call.
What is CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010
The program lets you add and centrally manage company email signatures and disclaimers at Exchange 2010. The signatures are appended to mail automatically when messages go through Exchange server.
The key features of the program are:
- Managing all Exchange 2010 signatures from one place
- Personalized users' data automatically inserted to signatures
- Easy on the eyes, intuitive and straightforward
- Signature editor for HTML and RTF signatures
- Users' photos automatically stamped to email from Active Directory
- QR codes with user's data in email signatures
- Rules Scheduler - to set up email rules up front
- Ready-to-use logos, banners and signature templates
- Sent Items folders are updated with server-sided signatures
- Almost all mail client support (including Outlook, OWA, iPhone and Android)
- Rules Tester
- Support for email marketing campaigns
- 30-day guaranteed returns, no questions asked
- And a whole lot more!
Download and test for free!
The program can be tested at no cost for 30 days. During this period we provide full, free of charge assistance via email, live chat or over the phone. Our technicians are also ready to help you via a remote session. Feel free to contact us 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday.