Central and automatic email signatures for Office 365
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 allows users to centrally manage, edit and automatically insert email signatures and disclaimers to emails in their organization.
The application operates on the server side, stamping emails with pre-defined signatures and disclaimers which can be easily set via the program’s management console. This allows Office 365 administrators to create unified signature templates for groups of users, without engaging them in the process.
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 uses a service hosted on Microsoft Azure servers to deploy email signatures and disclaimers. A signature is added to every email that meets the conditions defined by the administrator. The fact that the application’s engine (CodeTwo Email Azure Service) runs in the Cloud has two major benefits:
- there are no limits when it comes to senders’ email clients
- no setup on the client-side is required
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is a single pane of glass email signature management system. At the same time, it allows for advanced personalization. The rules you create in the program can be based on detailed conditions and exceptions, and your email signature templates can contain dynamic fields, which are substituted with a given user’s Azure AD attributes the moment their email is stamped.
Other key features include:
- support for all mail clients and mobile devices
- full control over the layout of the signature (including the capability to add side banners, etc.)
- built-in HTML editor with signature templates
- placeholders based on sender’s and organization’s properties
- fast and easy deployment.