Today marks the roll-out of our totally new product – CodeTwo Email Signatures. The program answers the need for an email signature and disclaimer manager that automatically adds personalized signatures to messages sent from Office 365, any version of Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Web App (OWA).
The application supports Exchange OWA, letting you bypass Hub Transport rules and deploy global email footers directly to OWA settings of each user. In fact, you do not even need Exchange Server as you can do it also for Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007 (an older) hooked up to any kind of account, and for Office 365 users as well.
With just a few clicks in a signature creation wizard, you can compose a template with users’ data, colors and graphics and create an email policy for the entire company, department or specific users.
The product has been launched with a host of features for local and online Outlook:
- One central manager for email signatures for multiple users
- Signatures can be deployed for an unlimited number of users
- Logos, graphics, banners and branding in Outlook email
- Signatures are added while users compose their email and are also visible in Sent items folders
- Aids email compliance thanks to disclaimers
- Easy to use editor for HTML, RTF and TXT signatures
- Tech support 24h on weekdays
CodeTwo Email Signatures comes as a 30-day trial, full-featured version. Prices for the product start at $102 for 10 licenses and you can buy even packs for 1000 users or more. Learn more about prices here.
As usually, we are open to any remarks and comments – we will certainly respond to them. Feel free to download this product and test in your environment.